Friday, May 15, 2009

Visiting a friend

Yesterday, I made the necessary pilgrimage to visit my friend who lives in town. He owns a comic book store with his family, which is an awesome place to hang out, and to buy the finest in comics. I spent some eight or nine hours there, and it was like nothing. We caught up in conversation, talked about the store and comics, and dealt with customers. At one point, we went out for mongolian barbecue, returning for movie night with his friends.

The film chosen was Ghost Dog: The Way of The Samurai. I had seen it before a number of times, but enjoyed it again. I then went home after a little more conversation. I was up a little longer after heading home, reading some of my comics, but was asleep before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?