Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bad Food Product Ideas

I've seen a few terrible, terrible ideas for food products. By that I mean they were actual things that were made and which I saw in stores. One was individual "slices" of peanut butter. Another was Goobers, a jar of blended peanut butter and jelly. Tonight I saw another product that is dreadful both in conception and in execution, and I weep for the person who came up with it.

It claims to be a bagel, and is made of bagel material, but is more like a bagel pouch kind of thing. The condiment spread becomes a filling. It's not a disgusting product- it's more of a bastardization. It's a corruption of all that I have ever understood bagels to be. I don't know that it's necessary, but I call on anyone who is inclined to be influenced by my words: shun this product. Spurn it, or we may be subjected to further criminal acts of devised food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?