Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Trip

Coming up in a few days, I'll be making a pilgrimage back to the old home town. My sister will be graduating from college, and since she made the trip to Chicago for me, I can do no less than head out to Tempe. It should be a good time. There's the commencement, when the president will be speaking. That's the president of the United States, of course. He's good enough to speak, but I guess they're waiting to see how he does before they go out on a limb and grant the president an honorary degree.

After the commencement will be the actually graduation. I believe the former takes place at Sun Devil Stadium, while the latter will occur at the basketball arena, which bears a corporate name I don't care to repeat. Lastly, there will be a party on Saturday. I imagine I'll stay at least through Sunday.

I'll have to try to see what friends are still there. I'll be appearing at the Comic Zone in Scottsdale for sure, and after that I don't know what I'll have time for. There will be no impairment of my ability to continue posting, and I will comment fully on all aspects of the trip that catch my fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?