Sunday, November 1, 2009

Thrilling To Deeds Without

There has been no substantial news in the past 24 hours. I was to go out and take part in some youthful indiscretions out around West Hollywood, but it did not come to pass, and I whiled away Saturday evening without incident at home with a book in hand.

The thrill of yesterday's Florida Gators victory has been tempered by the agony of today's Arizona Cardinals defeat. I have been engaged in the watching thereof, as well as in some very minor housekeeping on the computer. Very shortly, I will head out to watch some television with friends. That seems better than watching it here by myself. I imagine there may also be tasty snacks and drinks, which I take pains to never pass up.

This coming week may hold some very notable occurrences. I will be sure to make mention of them if such is the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?