Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sick and Filming

I have not been feeling especially well since Thursday night. It's some kind of sniffling and sneezing thing. I'm confident that it's not an ailment which is currently all over the news.

Tomorrow, I am acting in a short comedy video, going to TV night and getting ready for my flight to be with family for the holiday. An account of that day's events is likely to be forthcoming. I will be heading out very early Monday morning, and indeed will be either in the air or waiting for my connecting flight when that email goes out. Don't worry- I'm not going to be pestering anyone with live blogging or otherwise too-frequent blasts of unwanted info regarding the trip, as is the wont of others. I suppose I may have something to say at the end of Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?