Monday, April 27, 2009

Post Script

Of course, I ought to mention and properly describe the rest of what happened Sunday, which was that I helped a friend move most of the day. My friend is moving to Arizona, and so a few of his friends who live there came here to help him out, and together they had a Uhaul truck and a pickup truck with a shell over the flatbed.

Immediately after church, I talked to him, and agreed to help out. He said he'd meet me at my place and bring me over, and I thought that I'd be back from church before he got there. In fact, the opposite happened, and I walked straight to his vehicle in front of my building.

So we got started sometime around noon, and were done for the day maybe ten hours or so later. I have to say right off that my friend has the hoarding powers of ten men, and beats the hell out of my hoarding. This is especially true because he hoards food as well. Things went well enough, although we ended up running out of boxes, and wouldn't have gotten through everything in the house even if we'd had the boxes. So we had some pizza, and I went home. It was a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?