Monday, April 6, 2009

Movies at the Library

I have just written about film screenings at the library. I imagine they pull a dvd from the shelves for that purpose. The libraries here tend to have a fairly good selection of DVDs as well as VHS tapes. I haven't seen any blu-rays as of yet, but such does not concern this late-adopter. I find the availability of free DVDs there gratifying, particularly as I have recently cut back on my netflix plan. I am generally able to go to the library and find enough discs from my queue to adequately supplement my Netflix rentals.

They let you check out three dvds at a time, and you can keep them a couple of days. Currently, I have The Incredible Hulk, Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, and Journey to the Center of the Earth. From Netflix, it's the classic Wages of Fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?