Thursday, April 9, 2009

Big Thursday

Thursday is typically one of my bigger days. I have toastmasters, and I have improv class. I've written about toastmasters, but have said little about the latter. About toastmasters: today I was table topics master again, and again had only time for one topic. We were running behind for some reason, so even one was pushing it.

I finally have a date for my second speech. I'm going to try to work on the speech I wrote about late night talk shows, and see If I can make that work. I wasn't so happy with it when I prepared it to be a backup speaker. We'll see how it goes, and I'll post it when it's ready.

As for improv, I've been to something like four or five classes, and I feel like I'm progressing. Warm up exercises are tough, but I'm getting more and more comfortable with everything, and I've been getting praise for a lot of what I do in class. Maybe it's possible that I could get more serious about it in time.

So that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?