Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Penultimate Dream

Today's dream is an interesting one. I'll just get right into it: "dreamed I lived with Robert Landon two shirts were on fridge as lost and found including tank top. I claimed them. There was also a big Hooch-like dog." The dream ends there. "Robert Landon", I can say, is a notable performer at a local comedy theater. I don't really know him, but we have exchanged words. He at least knows me by sight and recalls me.

Maybe I would like to know him better. It could be as simple as that this time. In the dream, he and I are roommates. If I am correctly remembering things I did not write down, we are friends in the dream. One of us has a dog, or we share the dog. Now, in real life I feel a bit intimidated by him, probably for no good reason. I find him difficult to talk to in a practical sense, as he is commonly either in a hurry or surround by throngs of friends.

The shirts thing is potentially something. I am loathe to refuse anything free. These shirts, inexplicably on the refrigerator, are a classic example of something I would needlessly take simply because the opportunity arose. Why should we have a lost and found collection, though? Are we as a pair so popular in this dream that people are coming and going as if it was Charles Foster Kane's mansion? That sounds at least half like a nightmare to me.

There is one more dream at least for tomorrow, and then that may be the end of it. I expect I may have more, but I don't want this to just be a catalog of my dreams, so we'll see either way just how long the analysis goes on. I think I may have garnered at least a little understanding of myself on the strength of the dreams that have come so far though, and that's something. Tomorrow we shall go over the maybe-final dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?