Monday, November 4, 2013

A Third Dream

It is another day, and it is time for another dream of mine along with my amateurish efforts to understand it. The last couple of days have seen me fumbling my way through a sex dream and a dream about violence- one in which I may or may not have survived a serial killer's spree. The sex dream too ended ambiguously. In that there may be a comment about my perpetual uncertainty and insecurity, or there may not be.

Today's dream, as I said yesterday, is the top half of a doubleheader. It goes as follows: "dream with Toni Rosewood (another risible fake name) in some kind of play. I wind up sitting with Rod Price (very fake-sounding) and others in a kind of outdoor venue with the play merely happening on television. I wind up seeing a car/plane from a bond movie and trying to figure out how much to pay." So ends the report.

This dream, like the first (but unlike the second) involves people I know. Toni is a friend I know from theatrical endeavors and from church. She is married, though I seem no relevance in that where this dream is concerned. Rod is an acquaintance whose roommates I know much better. His presence in the dream is odd, although he doesn't entirely escape my thoughts in waking life. He seems to be the source of some friction, although I have no personal grounds for feeling that way myself.

I have no idea what the meaning of this one is. I see myself being in a play but not being where the play is happening. I see myself thinking about buying a vehicle but not getting to it. I see myself with a friend I've known a while and someone else I hardly know at all. Outside of my chronic indirectness, this dream seems to say very little unless it is there to be found after considerable digging. Maybe tomorrow's dream will add something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?