Saturday, June 13, 2009

Just saw something incredible

I was watching the Military Channel on an early Saturday morning, as I sometimes do, when a mind-blowing ad came on. Now, anyone who has been fishing knows, one must first thread the hook. One then baits the hook, and then casts. The device offered in the ad makes clear the fact that casting a rod (or pole, as the case may be) is too onerous an act for some anglers. Then there are those who are physically able to cast, but do not fish because it is not exciting enough. The device alleviates that problem as well.

It looks like a slightly over-large handle, and shows only a button. Once the button is pressed, the device launches a hook on a line with great force. It's that simple. Upon seeing this, I swore in awe as loudly as I felt able to in an apartment with roommates. This is an amazing invention. Now, I don't shill unless I've been paid, so I won't share more information than I have, but I would love to see it catch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?