Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Going Out

I haven't written since Sunday, but nothing has happened to me. I'm fine, and there's a little updating to do. Monday was improv class, and it was excellent. There are certainly areas where I need to improve, but I'm feeling better and better about my performances. I think it can't be terribly long before I'm moved up to the next level, which would be the second of three.

After class, a number of us went to a bar where a fellow improv-er works a couple days of the week. I don't do such things often, but was glad to do so this time. I had one drink: a delicious Fat Tire. We talked and drank and ate goldfish for a while, and left some time after midnight. Always nice to socialize, and I'm glad it's becoming more of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?