Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Weekend

For this weekend now coming to a close, I made various plans which mostly were broken. Initially I was going to go to a recording of a benefit concert, but opted out when the person I knew indicated they would not be going. Then I saw that some other friends were going to see The Muppet Movie at the Hollywood Forever cemetery. We went to the place, only to be turned away for lack of capacity. There was some argument over whether this was a regular occurrence or whether the film in question was so very popular.

We ended up hitting a bar where another friend works. It was a fairly nice night, and I ended up spending less than I expected anyway. Today I recovered, but was in no condition to attend Mass. I intend to make up for it by going in the morning.

All in all, it was an outing which furthered the very positive feelings I've been having about the people I'm around and the professional prospects that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?