Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Coming Home

After some three weeks or so since going off to Connecticut, it's back to my family, but this time in Phoenix. I am still just at the outset of the trip, but did arrive this morning at the Greyhound station near the airport. The trip was a fairly good one by the standards of that bus carrier. Getting to the LA station was easy enough, coming though it did on the heels of doing my Christmas shopping. Once there, I got onto my bus alright. They overbooked the first bus, and got another together fairly rapidly. Unfortunately, that bus turned out to have some kind of damaged side panel, eventually putting us forty minutes behind schedule. We arrived in Phoenix late by the same margin.

Since then, it was breakfast with Mom and a nap. We'll have to see where the day goes from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?