Tuesday, September 1, 2009

En Fuego!

A number of different blazes continue to threaten the city, sending plumes of smoke into the sky. One of them may burn the various transmitters used by broadcast stations here, not to mention cell phone towers that serve much of the population. Last night I could watch a fire progressing in the distance beyond the left field wall at Dodger Stadium. Hopefully it'll be all right in the end. Certainly I expect that I'll be fine.

Today I had my first practice for the next stage of the Tall Tales competition in Toastmasters, and I will be leaving shortly for my movie night group. I may have comments on both later.

1 comment:

Frenchie said...

I'M AN UNSATISFIED OUT IN THE DESERT WITH NO WATER...HYDRATE ME WITH SOME OF YOUR REAL NOURISHMENT!

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?