Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm Back In The Saddle Again

Since my last writing, a considerable amount has happened. There was another movie night recently (with a third to come tonight).

On the Toastmasters front, I have continued my development, and am currently preparing a 'Tall Tale' for a contest on Thursday. I believe that I may be gaining responsibility within that organization, and expect to have more to say on that before long.

Improv has been great. I'm getting better at long form on Thursdays, while enjoying the performances and company of my friends on Mondays. Seeing the top level teams, as I did last Friday, is inspiring and educational.

Sunday was an unusually busy day for me. Two church services, a movie viewing, three games of extreme frisbee and an Harry Potter themed party. Even after that last I could have made it out to a bar where a friend was celebrating his impending birthday. Just didn't have the energy. Regarding extreme frisbee: it is no walk in the park (we were in the park, but were running and bumping into each other). Next time, I'll take more care to stretch and do other things to keep from being affected physically as much as I have this time (and my feelings weren't entirely spared either :).

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you, netizen?